Thursday, November 1, 2012

'Gossip Girl' set for 2-hour finale on Dec. 17-MSN News

Yes, it is true..."Gossip Girl" is coming to an end. The CW network has made it official by announcing that the last episode of the show will December 17th in a two-hour finale. "Gossip Girl" has been on the network for a little bit over five years. The show is to have a look back at all the unforgettable moments of the show and will also include interviews with the cast and creators. During the finale, there will be a sneak peak of "The Carrie Diaries" which is an offshoot of "Sex and the City".




I was so sad to hear this. This is one of my favorite shows ever!! I read the books and got addicted to them. The books and shows are totally different but they are still good. I will definitely be watching on the 17th. I am excited for "The Carrie Diaries". I read the book and was hooked. While reading I hoped it would become a series, my wish came true and I’m a happy camper 

No comments:

Post a Comment