Monday, November 19, 2012

The UpRight Sleeper May Be The Dumbest Invention Of The Year –Huffington Post

New Mexico’s Worldwide Comfort Solutions came up with this new invention to help people sleep on, say, a plane. It is like an adjustable neck brace that helps you sleep without having to lie down. It stops you from leaning from side to side or forward so you won’t have to bother your neighbor. The back draw is that it looks kind of weird.


I think this is one of those inventions I wish I had but would never get because I would feel embarrassed using it in front of people. If I were to get it I would just use it at home or with family. With all that said it is pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. I could see how this might come in handy. I can especially see using it on an airplane. I agree, with you Karen. I would probably feel weird using it.

    ReplyDelete