Monday, November 19, 2012

Woman sues Texas police department over ruptured breast implant-NBC news

On Oct. 28 2011 a Pantego police officer ruptured Rebecca Van Hooser’s breast when arresting her. She said he forcefully pushed her against the car and that caused her implant to burst. While she was screaming in pain the officer responded with “this isn’t supposed to be comfortable”. Due to the rapture she has had many surgeries and two hematomas and has to have a partial mastectomy, tissue transplant and a new implant.


This officer should have serious consequences. There’s a difference between doing your job and being inappropriate. I can just imagine how hard he must have pushed her to burst an implant. After this she still had to spend the night in jail.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that if the officer was pushing her too hard, it was inappropriate. If so, I could see some kind of lawsuit happening. I am sure it was very costly to repair the damage. On the other hand, I know that sometimes people have trouble with the implants. I wonder if it could have been a fluke, The implant could have been defective and she got bumped just right.

    ReplyDelete